AIM
NickMcDoz

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Dude the scene with blood splatter

on the "camera." You killed it with that. Magnificent. How someone can create that using flash... Remarkable.

Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 6 Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 6

Funny stuff

Interesting storyline, good feel to it, and well-done custom music.
My first episode of the RoC series, I'll have to go back and see everything else. Keep making 'em.

Socklops Socklops

Thought Provoking, Firth

Inanimate objects becoming aware of themselves. A machine that makes anything you want, smokable (I want that) and a man who shrinks so far down into a particle of something or another, and discovers the entire universe is contained inside. Very though provoking.

I thought you might have been losing your magic with Pulch (which later grew on me anyway) but this is some of your best material yet.

"Why would a man of science laugh at his audience?"

The character telling the story is awesome. I want to see more of that guy.

Shroomy Chaos / Paranoia Shroomy Chaos / Paranoia

Scary, cool video of some schizophrenic

because I have done shrooms countless times and the only thing I see is pretty colors, I feel like I'm the man, and any bitch around is probably going to be on my dick soon.

I wish someone would depict the real effects of mushrooms instead, so that these straight edge fuckers can open there eyes. Shrooms are not bad for you whatsoever, in any way shape or form, and bad trips are only caused when you are in a bad situation (like in the middle of a desert or with someone you hate so bad you'd like to murder)

Get the information, look this shit up.

Catoblepas responds:

Yeah, I had to make up a reason why he would be seeing all the things he did. Mushrooms was an easy and funny solution. I had to shift the blame to something else, because otherwise everyone would've thought he was insane. And HE'S NOT INSANE! NO! HE IS A HUMAN BEING! Thanks for the review.

IT Geeks: Got Wii? IT Geeks: Got Wii?

Good and short

Just the way I like them. Good joke or two, smooth animation. A+

BTW Wii is sick. I've had mine for about a almost a week now, and I've clocked in 40 hours.

Wonchop responds:

Thankees

Taco-Man: Kim Jong-il Taco-Man: Kim Jong-il

Wow. Professional shit man.

I was literally stunned after I watched. Why can't we have this quality of humor on televison. Downright hilarious, great, sleek tweening, great visuals, awesome voice work for all three characters (I noticed tacoman changed his voice, and unlike homestarrunner, your main character had a voice upgrade and not a degrade. Yaheard?.)

Problem with Nintendo Wii Problem with Nintendo Wii

lol

what the last guy said... I cant wait till the Wii does better than every other system and i laugh when all my friends r pissed they didnt buy a Wii (hehe i said wii)

bkdude responds:

:-) take a picture of your TV and make it last

Jerries Actoin Thiler Jerries Actoin Thiler

I say have you ever run anyone over yourself

Maybe I have Jerry but the law not caught up with me yet.

Men From Up The Stairs Men From Up The Stairs

genius

a very long metaphor for a stubborn poop
what more can i ask for

Fox News:Hannity & Colmes Fox News:Hannity & Colmes

Well Sam T

Thank you for showing this not-so-exageration of fox news and the fox news following sheep known as "conservatives."

If Colmes could only colm his eyebrow more appropriatley his highbrow.