AIM
NickMcDoz

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Dude the scene with blood splatter

on the "camera." You killed it with that. Magnificent. How someone can create that using flash... Remarkable.

Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 6 Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 6

Funny stuff

Interesting storyline, good feel to it, and well-done custom music.
My first episode of the RoC series, I'll have to go back and see everything else. Keep making 'em.

Socklops Socklops

Thought Provoking, Firth

Inanimate objects becoming aware of themselves. A machine that makes anything you want, smokable (I want that) and a man who shrinks so far down into a particle of something or another, and discovers the entire universe is contained inside. Very though provoking.

I thought you might have been losing your magic with Pulch (which later grew on me anyway) but this is some of your best material yet.

"Why would a man of science laugh at his audience?"

The character telling the story is awesome. I want to see more of that guy.

Targets 3 Targets 3

PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEAAASSEE

Edit this and add a bullet sound to when you fire.

Also, I suggest sending this game to wiicade (.com), they'd love it. It's perfect to play on the Wii.

BORKOYz responds:

yea i would send it there but they said it needs to be converted to flash 7 and its made using flash 8, so all the effects would go and it wont look to good. Also i fixed the bullet.

Super Pang Super Pang

...

theres like 10 versions of this game 10x better... hehe it was still good i could never make something like this! Good Job

Chaos Faction Chaos Faction

Amazing

This is like Super Smash Bros but with cute little creatures sniping each other and kicking each other off the course! Everything was great! But... The best thing ever would to make an online multiplayer version with up to 6 people and mabye a bit bigger courses. Great Game! 5/5

Bowser the Shredder || Mario64 Bowser the Shredder || Mario64